Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
It was my adderall when I was in High School. I can listen to it now, because I listened to it then. Definitely an acquired taste.
Thanks for trying!
Dino is a champ. He finds the most amazing music!!

kanaia

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 3, 2013
Stephen Stills: Just Roll Tape-April 26, 1968

It's just Stills with acoustic guitar singing some of his best songs, raw but good.

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
It's Roger Glover's birthday today, November 30. Here's a great cover of his tune, "Maybe I'm A Leo" as performed live by Gov't Mule, Warren Haynes-guitar, Matt Abts-drums, Danny Louis-keyboards, and Roger on bass.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/v97ypB1Hshs

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Awesome Dino! I'm a big Govt Mule and Roger Glover fan! We were front row in 1980 or so at a Rainbow concert, Roger reached down and shook her hand (passed on me....) That was when he was wearing a full white suit and hat, and cut a pretty imposing figure on stage. That looks like at one of their annual Christmas Jams shows.

5star

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 17, 2017
PacNW USA
Hundreds of Canadian Geese circling over the adjacent cut corn field. - Their song is one that always brings a smile to my face. How many centuries of Decembers have they sung it ? Millenia.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
It's Roger Glover's birthday today, November 30. Here's a great cover of his tune, "Maybe I'm A Leo" as performed live by Gov't Mule, Warren Haynes-guitar, Matt Abts-drums, Danny Louis-keyboards, and Roger on bass.
That was a great performance Dino. I always love WH's guitar playing...he was awesome there as usual.

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
For all my Jewish friends, Gut Yontif and Happy Chanukkah.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/9P30ckBf1wk

glassjapan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2017
Philo reminding me to get my Zappa fix. Listening to Shut Up 'n Play Yer Guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.