PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

milehighpiper

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2018
Denver, CO
I do enjoy C&D's Visions of Celephais. Actually, most in that series are solid smokes. Also, Two Friends English Chocolate is a seasonal holiday smoke, IMHO.

Add some Grousemoor to your Exotic Passion for some amped up citrus.

You are a madman or a genius! I bet you are the kind of guy that mixes hot sauce in with your ketchup!!! Jk I will give the Exotic Grousemoor a try!

• Haha
Reactions: aquadoc

brooklynpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2018
I wanted to come back and bump this having had a thought in the shower.

This past christmas I smoked Pease's Virginia Cream, so that should be on the list. Another thought is C&D's Dreams of Kadath - a great tobacco, one that I haven't smoked in holiday, but does well in cold weather, and I believe the cherry cordial(?) topping would go very well.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
It depends on what "holiday" you are talking about.
My favorite Rosh Hashana tobacco is Sutliff 208 Apple, smoked in a Savinelli Miele Honey 626.

apples-honey-siddur-3x.jpg

stogie37

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 24, 2012
Southport, North Carolina
+1 on Two Friends English Chocolate. Otherwise, I just seem to strike out when trying aromatics of pretty much any type. Can’t smoke in the house, so a special holiday tin usually just means treating myself to something rare from the cellar... Hmmm, there’s an ancient tin of Rattray’s Jock’s Mixture humming Coventry Carol from the depths. Maybe that’s the one?

Status
Not open for further replies.