PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

geo4

Might Stick Around
Sep 19, 2019
Montaillac V.S. Cognac. This is the first bottle of it I have had. It is a good V.S. Not the smoothest, but not harsh or offensive either.

augiebd

Lifer
Jul 6, 2019
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Johnny Walker Black Label neat, White Walker Limited Edition chilled, Black Diamond small batch vodka and coke. Usually a little more focussed but remembering my Dad tonight, today would have been his birthday.

augiebd

Lifer
Jul 6, 2019
I enjoy trying a variety of craft beers. Today I picked up a brown ale brewed I Victoria, British Columbia. Ironically, FB tells me this was also the brown ale I was drinking a year ago today.

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
@augiebd I really enjoy brown ale, Sierra Nevada Tumbler was a favorite, but have not found it lately.
Tonight a Manhattan with Old Forrester 100 and now the same neat:)

augiebd

Lifer
Jul 6, 2019
@augiebd I really enjoy brown ale, Sierra Nevada Tumbler was a favorite, but have not found it lately.
Tonight a Manhattan with Old Forrester 100 and now the same neat:)
That is frustrating, I used to buy an apricot Fall ale called Magic Hat #9 that is no longer available at the usual places I previously found it. I was pleasantly surprised to find it on the menu at a Yardhouse in California when we were there for a friend’s university graduation and her husband’s birthday.

Reactions: Bengel
Status
Not open for further replies.