PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
That is one awesome composition and photo shot.
0821ae06-b2b1-4843-b072-9aaa596335e6-172-00000026cb3138d5-jpg.6262

timelord

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2017
Gallifrey
And this is what it looks this morning. Looks a sea mist but the smell of burning eucalyptus is a give away. Couple of very large controlled burns are covering Sydney in smoke. Still, rather that than real bush fires - of which there have been a lot in NSW recently. Mate further up the coast was all packed ready to evacuate a couple weeks ago...6639

jmsmitty6

Can't Leave
Jan 12, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio
Smitty- "Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop smoking my pipe"- I just watched Airplane last night.

How to place a photo in a post:

If it's on your computer, you can drag it into the REPLY Box directly, or to the Image box (see below) after opening the dialogue box. If you are LINKING* to an image, click on the Link button and paste the URL into the box that opens. The symbol to LINK is the right hand symbol on the upper left of the box. (Looks like a tilted infinity sign.)

No need to resize, as the server will do that for you. Choose full size image, not thumbnail.

* Photos from many—even most—websites can be displayed by copying the image's URL, usually by Control-clicking onna Mac; or right-clicking on Windows, selecting the URL (often stated as "Copy Image Location" or similar words), then copy/paste that into the window.

View attachment 6215
Thank you so much for the instructions. It would appear that it's all pretty straight forward, but surely you can't be serious!!