What Do You With the Tobacco That You Don't Like?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

loneredtree

Part of the Furniture Now
May 27, 2011
Sierra Foothills
Only had one that so so bad that I couldn't smoke it. I soaked it in water for 24 hrs and put the dark liquid in a spray bottle. I use it to spray plants to kill the bugs..

paddypiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I've only found two so far, out of the very small pool of ones I've tried, that I didn't like. I'm too stubborn to get rid of them so I'll just let them sit and see how I feel in another year or two.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
lol @Cosmic
It's also great to have absolute emergency tobacco. When all else fails, look, it's an aromatic hidden in the toilet tank.

alexnc

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2015
Southeast US
Jar it and save it. I've been amazed with some of the things I find that I hated initially only to find later that I loved them. Your tastes will evolve. Of course I've tossed a few that I jarred and still didn't like a year later.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
lonered', I think, has a point. If you're not quite as enterprising as to make a spray out of the tobacco, you could just pack it around your roses or other plants as compost, to discourage pests. I put a lot of coffee grounds and shrimp shells around our tree roses, and the roses like it. Perhaps the shrimp don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.