What do you not leave the house without?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
Looking forward to seeing what some of yall carry around every day. This is me...

004-600x450.jpg

I substitute a different pipe or gun depending on what I'm doing and other variables. Also I forgot to throw in my watch and sunglasses. Just thought this would be something fun to do; wondering if anyone totes around more crap than I do, or how little.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
No pics, but on my person I carry: my wallet, Gerber Suspension Multitool, Gerber Mini Paraframe, my phone and a PSK in a ripstop nylon pouch. Sometimes a pocket watch. Need to find a different pouch for my Multitool since the Gerber one is fraying at the belt loops.
-Jason

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
I have the exact same knife. Smith&Wesson First Class. Badass little knife, though mine could use some sharpening.

hanymamdouh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2012
Egypt
Is it important to carry personal weapon? I see almost all people here carry at least one pistol while going out, is it regualr, I think crime rate is very high in USA.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
hany, I carry a .357 Magnum for the same reason I wear my seatbelt and have smoke detectors in the house. Criminals do not have the right to attack me, and I have no ninja skills. It is my ability to say 'No'. Mine doesn't cause crimes though, but it may one day prevent one.

bobby46

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2012
"I carry a .357 Magnum"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a better weapon against crime. I don't carry a damned thing that anybody else would want.
When I leave the house I wear a wrinkled flannel shirt, jeans, carry a yello-bole, zippo, and a re-filled carter hall pouch. Add in the fully gray hair and posture slouch to complete the picture. Nobody will ever "attack me" as I am essentially invisible.

grizzly86

Apr 5, 2012
well said simnettpratt, I refuse to let some low life get the better of me. Anyone attacks me or my family, or anyone around me for that matter, I have 23 rounds of .45 for them.
Spartan, love that knife. It's hard to find em with the window breaker and seatbelt cutter.
herbinedave thanks, that was give to me by an old coworker.
Looking good everyone lets see some more.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
My iPhone, a pair of sunglasses, keys, wallet, and a towel. Never leave home without your towel.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
I have my wallet my phone and a cold steel recon 1 knife. Occasionally ill bring a pipe. I am not old enough to buy or carry a pistol but I have them in my house.
@hanymamdouh
The crime rate in the US is not that high. Most of us carry a gun simply because we can. I wrote a 30 page paper for a class on concealed carry laws and their effects, the crime rates are much lower when others carry guns. It fits very well into deterrence theory.

logandow

Jul 29, 2011
Oregon
I am only 18 so I can't carry a sidearm yet, but I plan on it when I turn 21 but otherwise I just have matches a zippo my knife tobacco and a pipe or two.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Keys, money clip, snuff, Gerber knife. I travel light.
All these guns makes me want to invest in some kevlar under shirts and boxers.

chispa

Can't Leave
Sep 18, 2011
Wallet, pocketknife, phone, keys and a smile. If I did carry a gun I wouldn't tell you and you wouldn't know it.
But what's with all the pipesmokers carrying guns? Next time I see a guy with a beard I'll check their hip for that telling bulge of a pistol.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I'm not old enough to carry a gun(I'm 18), and I don't plan to. I don't want to take someones life, even if they're robbing me. I'm not saying everyone shoots to kill, but accidents happen. You could just shoot them in the leg and hit the femoral artery and they would bleed out. That being said, I do own a gun. Its a Savage .22. I use it for target practice and occasionally will use it for pests. I live one 22 acres in the boonies, so we get a lot of groundhogs

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
I never leave the house without my body armor, black balaclava, 200 rounds of 7.62x39 fmj, ak-47, ballistic helmet, and my yo-yo. God knows I can't live without my yo-yo. And my pipe. That too.

Status
Not open for further replies.