What Do You Like To Drink When You Smoke Your Pipe?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Hmmm...
1) Coffee

2) Japanese Green Tea (Gyukuru or Genmaicha) or a nice Darjeeling

3) A hoppy IPA

4) Single Malt, rocks and water in the summer, branch water in the fall, and hot water in the winter
All of the above could be any time of day depending on mood, temperature, location, recent food intake, star alignment, proximity to family, etc.
-- Pat

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
What do you guys think about drinking original Coca Cola while smoking pipe?
Carbonated drinks often irritate some smoker's tongues, but I often have Mountain Dew when smoking when not drinking tea, coffee, or spirits. If it's working for you, run with it!

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
I like black coffee with a pipe, up until about 5 pm. Then I switch to decaf because I like to sleep sometimes.

mrmachado

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2018
Brazil
@chasingembers, I like it rough lol
Seems I'm one of the few that doesn't mind tongue bite.
If it didn't gurgle I'd always smoke like a dragon.

jrenko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2016
Scandinavia
I am always drinking something when i smoke. Dr. Pepper, apple juice, vodka/Redbull. I prefere something sweet.

workman

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
The Faroe Islands
Water, coffee, beer, cognac. Those are the best. Coffee and spirits tend to numb my tastebuds, but they are a delight to drink. It's not always only about the pipe.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
My drinking starts at 5pm with a glass of red wine accompanied by a bowl of McClelland's #2015 VaPer followed by a few bottles of hoppy ale with which I will usually share with a bowl of a straight Virginia.
Lately I've been treating myself to a shot of Woods 100 Navy Rum just afore bed :puffy:
Regards,
Jay.

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
First smoke of a day is with a pint of dark roasted, strong black coffee. Other beverages combinations vary with the time and place.

bluto

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 24, 2018
I don't drink a thing , not even water , with my pipe
Somehow I get the feeling , I don't want to wash smokeyness down my gullet nor clense my palate of something nice I am detecting
Après pipe , I like IPA , SMS and whatever cocktail me and swmbo might have in season , mojitos , vodka tonic , vespers , hot toddy , margs , old fashioned , wines , home brew ...

Status
Not open for further replies.