PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
All of the above but getting to smoke with other pipers and sharing different tobaccos takes the cake. I'm fortunate to work in a B&M that has a good pipe smoking base and lots of pipe smoking customers. Getting to know them and learning from their experiences is priceless.

Jul 3, 2015
Cabot Arkansas
I just got through smoking a bowl there's nothing like relaxing at night with a good smoke and listening to past episodes of the pipes magazine radio show I am on episode 29

thomasmartin

Can't Leave
Jul 13, 2015
Unesco world heritage
One of my other hobbies is straight shaving. There it's the hunt for the perfect edge by honing your own edges and for the perfect shave. For pipe smoking it's the same. To find that tobacco, that pipe and the technique to get that ultimate smoking experience.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
The variety of pipes and tobacco, the people in the industry, the smells and tastes, the nostalgia that a pipe gives you, the great memories with a pipe, fishing with a pipe, basically I love LIFE with a pipe! Good question though.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
I enjoy first and foremost the tobacco... I like the different flavors of different mixtures. but I also love the look and feel of a pipe (being a woodworker) I appreciate the different styles and feels of pipes. and last but not least I enjoy the ritual of laying out the tobacco figuring out what pipe calls to me and then patiently loading it and taking that first real draw and watching a cloud of smoke fill the air around me :D

Ive also learned over my many years, the pipe smoking community is top notch... fellow pipe smokers tend to be very enjoyable and pleasantly nice people.

Status
Not open for further replies.