PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanz

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
at this moment i am in the job market. was a student but didnt se myself doing it for a career so i thought i might work. Ha :roll: at this rate i will be back in the meat works in two months

bambam

Can't Leave
Jun 22, 2011
Virginia
I work as a chef for now, I say for now I've been doing it for over 20 years now but I have been back in school for just about a year now and when that's done (3 more years), I will have a degree in elementary and special education.

Jul 15, 2011
I work full time as a line cook for a family owned Italian restaurant and part time as a clerk at a gas station. I also have freelance writing jobs online and am a science fiction and fantasy author.

nemrod

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
Sweden
I'm a software developer (a lot of web development but also Android apps and more) as well as an internet marketer (SEO, PPC, etc). :)

docrx

Jan 9, 2011
Im a retired Consultant Pharmacist on permanent disability as a result of the effects of a paralyzing neck fracture when i was 20 yo from a diving accident.

menckenite

Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
College Bookstore Manager for 25 years. Yep, I'm the guy that charges those extremely high "rip off" textbook prices to all you broke college students. How else am I gonna buy pipes and tobacco. :lol:
Not really, we don't control those ridiculous prices.

Jul 12, 2011
I do network security analysis at the moment, working on getting my clearance so I can

go play with the really cool stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.