PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I almost never smoke in my car and definitely not pipes or cigars. First time I smoked a cigar today during my evening commute. The commute was 46 minutes. The cigar lasted 50 mins. Tomorrow I will know how much car note remains.
Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 Connecticut

I always smoke in my car, and can't really tell the day after, but my nose for smoke smells isn't sensitive. I've heard some guys place a tray of coffee beans under their seat and that will absorb some odors and (make your car smell like coffee). If you have a sunroof, that helps too, if you leave it opened a bit. One thing I have noticed is the tars and nicotine will accumulate and cloud up your windshield which is a bummer.

One of the great joys on a long car drive, for me, is to fire up a cigar, put on some music or a podcast I'm interested in and just relax.

I smelled yesterday’s smoke today.It is a good practice to keep the AC off as I have heard that keeping the AC on will make the smoke stay on. I cannot however keep the AC/Heat off - It is now 32 degrees in the morning and 40 degree in the evening. I still kept one window open to dump the ash.

I don’t have a sunroof - mine is a convertible

I always smoke in my car, and can't really tell the day after, but my nose for smoke smells isn't sensitive. I've heard some guys place a tray of coffee beans under their seat and that will absorb some odors and (make your car smell like coffee). If you have a sunroof, that helps too, if you leave it opened a bit. One thing I have noticed is the tars and nicotine will accumulate and cloud up your windshield which is a bummer.

One of the great joys on a long car drive, for me, is to fire up a cigar, put on some music or a podcast I'm interested in and just relax.

Reactions: danimalia

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
L9NXcbA.jpg

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Last night I had a Cohiba Connecticut shade leaf. Very nice with a touch of sweetness unless smoked hot then the sweetness disappeared. This was the gigante size. Not worth the price IMO but this one was given to me.

Followed this with a Diamond Crown Julius Caeser in corona size. I could see me buying a box of these at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.