PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
What did I miss? Why are you saying that?

At one time there was a prohibition here on discussing forms of tobacco other than pipe tobacco. Apparently there is now (or perhaps always was) an exception for cigar discussions in the cigar subforum. I didn't realize that at the time I made the "thread closing..." post.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
At one time there was a prohibition here on discussing forms of tobacco other than pipe tobacco. Apparently there is now (or perhaps always was) an exception for cigar discussions in the cigar subforum. I didn't realize that at the time I made the "thread closing..." post.

Ahhhhhh, that clears things up. With a dedicated cigar forum, I didn't understand why you had posted it. I knew Kevin was a cigar smoker and thought that he even had his own cigar forum years ago. does he still have that? I just started smoking cigars last year as the guys at the pipe /cigar shop got me on them.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Ahhhhhh, that clears things up. With a dedicated cigar forum, I didn't understand why you had posted it. I knew Kevin was a cigar smoker and thought that he even had his own cigar forum years ago. does he still have that? I just started smoking cigars last year as the guys at the pipe /cigar shop got me on them.

No idea about any of that. I'm in the same boat as you on cigars. I've been smoking a pipe for years and would always gladly accept a cigar on the occasion that they were offered, but I only started buying them myself and keeping a humidor last year, so my cigar knowledge is pretty limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.