PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
I don't have any plans this weekend. I'll probably just stay close to the house and smoke my pipes most of the weekend. Oh, and stay on the forums.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
First, try not to get shot, this is always the top item on any list of plans.
Second, brew beer...God I love beer!
Third, don't forget to enjoy several bowls along the way.
Sounds like a good weekend to me and if there is time for tacos mixed in there somewhere, well then, I'll be a happy man!!!

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I'll take them how I can get them, but I am partial to the simple street style with just a little meat, I'm a carnitas and al pastor fan myself, and some simple chopped onion and cilantro, maybe a little green salsa over the top, Mmmmmm!

kris

Can't Leave
Sep 16, 2012
I don't make plans. The Wife does...
I will be told in the morning what "we" are doing this weekend...

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
I have to be at Station 1 by 0730 tomorrow so the can issue me turnout gear. Then more SCBA training.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
Well I'll be on the road Sunday morning at 5am headed to Tucson, AZ for an install... oohhh what fun. :?
So tomorrow I will basically just relax, do some things around the house, work on my garden smoke a couple bowls and probably rent Promithius and have a "picnic" with the wife and kids... of course I will probably make my world famous BLT's or a homemade pizza... havent figured that one out yet. :D ... oh and maybe I'll pull the trigger and place a TAD order tomorrow :)

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
I have a Marine Corps PT event on Saturday 0600 and Sunday it's church and then in the afternoon going to a concert that is music of the British isles. I'm excited. Also my stanwell cutty should be coming tomorrow so I will be smoking as well :D

macattack

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 20, 2012
Gotta work......not so much fun. The In-Laws are in town so it's not too bad I suppose...

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
I'll be a single parent while my wife is working. Three kids, two labs, and a house full of furniture. Someone will be jumping off of something onto someone. Its a toss up who.
If its not raining, were going outside to tire them out and let dear old dad have some ice tea and LBF.

jameral

Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
Since I'm gonna be bottling my first batch of home brew next weekend, this weekend I'll be delableing about 50 empty beer bottles.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
working tomorrow, yard work Sunday

msandoval its getting close, I got an upclose look at bevo on 35/30 exit today, and those OU people are everywhere

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Replacing the old plastic in the crawl space, hooking up the new tankless water piping in the crawl space. Taking out a triple window that is rotting, and replacing it with a sliding glass door assembly.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Spending the weekend in central NY looking at colleges with my son..... I can't believe it's that time already!!! Seems like I was just bringing him to kindergarten the other day!!

guitarguy86

Jul 6, 2012
Rum and beer last night, honey wine tonight, and beer and vodka tomorrow night with a BBQ and friends, maybe we'll get out the boxing gloves, and all day Sunday to recover, then Monday everyone goes home. Turning 26 this weekend.
EDIT: post was made 3:47am Saturday morning my time, but I posted under the impression of now being Friday night. Apologies for confusion.

pens87

Lurker
Jul 24, 2010
Closing the pool for the year at which time I will not be enjoying a pipe. I have discovered tbat pipes and pool water do not mix. Saving the pipe for later and then football Sunday.
rickpal14, what colleges are you looking at? LeMoyne college by any chance? Graduated there class of 92

Status
Not open for further replies.