PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

macthenife

Lurker
Mar 24, 2011
Going to watch my son play the sax in his schools marching band at the Veterans Day parade. Later tomorrow night I'm off to my Scottish friends house to celebrateGuy Fawkes night with a bonfire, food, beer and smoking our pipes. The event is supposed to be held on the fifth but we don't want to have to worry about waking up for work the next day. It will be a good weekend.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Going to do the same thing as the first post. I guess I need to get a life. Seems like there just isn't anything to do. I don't care for the bars anymore.

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
Whomever wired the house I am flipping built a perfect death trap. So alot of attic crawling around and figuring out what the heck they did and fixing it.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
I will be watching football,swilling beer,swapping lies and smoking my pipe with some fellow vets.

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
I will be headed to the swamp in the morning for the Florida Gators game. Then home in time to watch more football and smoke a pipe!

sergemoat

Can't Leave
Oct 15, 2011
Putting new headlights and housings in my gf's car. The old one's are yellow/foggy and chipped.

politicalmonster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
Working on the novel today, drinking some 21 year old scotch with a buddy tonight. Oh yeah, pipe smoking mixed in throughout all daily activities.

Brazilian steakhouse for lunch tomorrow, then Cirque Du Soleil tomorrow evening.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Unfortunantly its work, work, and more work... Hopefully some time to sneak in a bike ride and cut the grass...

wolfie90

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 10, 2012
Huntington wv
Play some madden 13, probably lose to my friends horribly, then smoke a pipe while watching my eagles hopefully win haha. :puffpipe:

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
I'll be taking my chubby self to the gym, and playing Planetside 2
Will probably smoke some Yule Pudding.
That's all I got.
I'm still trying to figure out when I was removed from the forums.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
Working, had a date night with the wide. Saw the movie Flight with Denzel Washington... Tomorrow putting most of my pipe collection on EBay... Still gonna keep a few, but most will be sold

Status
Not open for further replies.