PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
ALCS, NLCS, OSU FB, visit local winery, work in some yard work, beautiful day here today pure blue sky, light wind and the high w/b around 55F.

jsiddle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 24, 2012
Dude, prometheus is an epic movie.
I love it like i love the old alien saga...
Some people dont understand how it ties into aliens but i see it extremely clear...
Not only that but prometheus is the start of a trilogy, to whereas the second movie will tie more into alien movies,
but also branch off onto its own stories, I CANT WAIT

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Done with PT for the day now I'm just home enjoying looking at my new stanwell Hans Christian Andersen cutty that I got from lonestar. Gonna fire it up as soon as these damn hiccups go away.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
funny-picture-1080804967_zps5c69426b.jpg

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Not to bad. I did make a trip to the grocery store today. I've been smoking blue note all day and just finished my last bowl of the day.

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
Plans? I didn't know I needed a plan for the weekend.

Tomorrow I'll smoke a bowl and work on a plan.

That will probably take all day.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
I have been at work since this mornin and get off tommorrow morning then we are going to a local brewery to support the childrends cancer fund. Should be good times!

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
rickpal14, what colleges are you looking at? LeMoyne college by any chance? Graduated there class of 92
pens87.. actually that was one of them!! Also stopped by Binghamton University, Syracuse and Ithaca College

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Gotta take my 20' long composite decking to the paint booth in the morning and crank the heat up to 140 degrees so that we can twist/shape them back into straight boards. The goober/idiot that I bought them from layer them out in his yard and they are twisted and crooked. Then we are going to install then tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.