PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
That game and three others. Inside of two hours, we'll also have The WS BB game, and more football.

Then The Durrells on Corfu. Then SNL.

Reactions: MrTom

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
No telly here. But, I watch DVD "reruns" of my favourite cartoons on my laptop whilst I'm having dinner. Currently on the first season of Inspector Gadget. It's probably gonna be The Catillac Cats when I'm done with that one. Amazing the amount of pipes that were in those cartoons... wonder when the Ministry of Truth is gonna airbrush them out.

The_CHief.png

_Grandpa__20Nutmeg_large.png

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Pre-race and grid walk for the Formula 1 Mexican Grand Prix. Curious to see if Ferrari blows their front-row lockout.
A beautiful sunny afternoon today here in Maryland, so we took the MGB over into VA wine country. Recorded the race, watching it now!

This AM, early, I caught an episode of the new season of Peaky Blinders. Good stuff.

Reactions: MrTom and Bowie

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
Started in on The Trailer Park Boys. It’s always interesting to see a series produced in another country for their domestic market.

Also watching some of The I.T. Crowd for the umpteenth time. Always good for a quick pick me up.

f5rd2hy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 24, 2017
NV
I stopped watching television years ago. Haven't cut the cord yet because my wife still watches.

Reactions: MrTom

tobefrank

Lifer
Jun 22, 2015
Australia
Started in on The Trailer Park Boys. It’s always interesting to see a series produced in another country for their domestic market.

Also watching some of The I.T. Crowd for the umpteenth time. Always good for a quick pick me up.
I used to love watching Trailer Park Boys and was happy when it appeared on Netflix. It is such a fun show to watch.

Reactions: ron123 and MrTom
Status
Not open for further replies.