PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Barrels

Lurker
Nov 15, 2019
So, last night I finished The Irishman, with diNiro, Pacino, and Pesci, among others. Way too long. (3 1/2 hours).

We hadn’t watched a film for a couple of months and tried this last night. Gave up after 30 mins. It seemed well made but didn’t capture us enough to devote the remaining 3 hours.

That‘s the great thing about ageing, you take greater control over how you spend your valuable free time.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Late to the party (as usual). Just started binge watching Peaky Blinders on Friday. Already on season 4. Didn't think I'd like it as much as I do.

Reactions: diamondback

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Late to the party (as usual). Just started binge watching Peaky Blinders on Friday. Already on season 4. Didn't think I'd like it as much as I do.

Everyone keeps telling me to check that out.

I don’t watch a lot of TV, but it might be something the wife and I can agree on.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Dublin Murders is pretty good on starz.
we always watch Ghost Adventures and Dead Files! ?

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Everyone keeps telling me to check that out.

I don’t watch a lot of TV, but it might be something the wife and I can agree on.
The first episode didn't really hook me. I watched it a month ago and didn't think I'd watch the rest. Decided to watch the second episode and by the end of it they had me. Watched all 5 seasons in like 4 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.