PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Yeah it's a pretty good documentary but then I'm biased as Schumacher is my favorite F1 driver, closely followed by the late great Ayrton Senna.
The doc they did on him: Senna is really good but I'm guessing you've probably already seen it?
It was such a shame he died when he did as not only did we lose a ledgend but also the world was robbed of seeing Senna & Schumacher go at it for the world title, such a shame.

Chris.

Pretty much my choices as well. I went to NYC to see the premiere of the Senna documentary (and took in a NYC pipe club meeting). I still have the unwatched VCR of Senna's final race. Schumachers fate is also sad. We met in briefly at the entrance to the paddock at the first Indy F1 race. (there was virtually zero driver contact available)

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Jun 9, 2018
England
Pretty much my choices as well. I went to NYC to see the premiere of the Senna documentary (and took in a NYC pipe club meeting). I still have the unwatched VCR of Senna's final race. Schumachers fate is also sad. We met in briefly at the entrance to the paddock at the first Indy F1 race. (there was virtually zero driver contact available)

Yeah I remember watching the Imola race on the telly and although it did look serious I didn't think for a minute he'd die, I was shocked when the news came through.
As for Michael it's just so sad, I keep an eye out for any solid info on his condition but the family are keeping any progress (or lack thereof) to themselves so we are left with rumour and innuendo. I'm guessing no news could be good news but it doesn't look promising, fingers crossed for a miracle as it's an awful way for such a ledgend to end up.

Someone's making a feature film that is gonna tell his story all the way from karting up to his skiing accident and apparently it will include never before seen footage, it sounds like an interesting projet but I saw a couple of weeks ago it had been postponed, hopefully they can get it made as he's deserving of a feature film a la the Senna movie.

Chris.

Reactions: derhammer
Status
Not open for further replies.