*** What Are You Smoking?*** (September 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokomokid55

Lurker
May 8, 2016
Now smoking Watch City VaPer Test Sample #1 in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Chatting with the fella who gifted me the pipe.

Reactions: tnfan and JimInks

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Abut a third of a bowl left of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Simply Orange is my drink. A new Betty and Veronica story just arrived, so I'll be busy for a few days.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty grilled ham and cheese sandwich, and am part way through this bowl of Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match Plug in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite tapered stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Listening to Mad Dog Russo as I work.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of Watch City VaPer Test Sample #3 in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Taking a very short work break. Listening to William Conrad as Matt Dillon on the radio version of Gunsmoke.

Am I the only one constantly getting an 504 error page?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard. Ice water and bergs is my drink for the rest of the day. Night time, too!

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
2015 McCLELLAND ANNIVERSARY in KIKO Tanganyika meer.
0M7nGfw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.