*** What Are You Smoking? *** (October, 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking Dan Tobacco Salty Dogs in a brown rusticated slight bend 1982 Savinelli Non Pareil Estella 99 Acorn with a pearl brown lucite ferrule and military stem. Listing to Gunsmoke starring William Conrad, and deciding on what to snack on, and what my next smoke will be.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a nice salad, and am smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching Brother Orchid starring Bogie and our hero, EGR himself.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Didn't quite have enough to fill this in a 1980 black sandblasted full bent Ascorti Business Extension Saxaphone with a thin gold band accent and black acrylic stem with Watch City Rouxgaroux, so I'm a third of the way into the smoke. This will finish off the current batch I have. Great pipe that used to get a lot more action than it has in recent times.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching Men of America starring William Boyd before he played Hopalong Cassidy.

Status
Not open for further replies.