PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Soon to be Dunhill Flake in an MM Washington Cob. An unusual mid-week smoke for me, as I am meeting with a gentlemen who belongs to a members only pipe and cigar club for a membership interview. That whole smoking inside during the winter thing has become quite appealing....

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Rose Geranium something or other from my dear friend in Ohio. As usual I using a meerschaum 'cutty' with a Redmanol stem and silver band watching the pipe going darker by the bowl. I posted pictures last month to show what real coloring using Philt pads looks like if you persevere.

Reactions: SpookedPiper

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Soon to be Dunhill Flake in an MM Washington Cob. An unusual mid-week smoke for me, as I am meeting with a gentlemen who belongs to a members only pipe and cigar club for a membership interview. That whole smoking inside during the winter thing has become quite appealing....

Don't you live in a home?

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Earlier it was Esoterica in an old Dunhill Cumberland billiard. That was followed up with Lombardo in an Upshall Billiard.

mindglue

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 24, 2016
Just finished White Knight , before it was a Picayune. I used a same meer ( I would like to say in IMP, but its a chimera pipe: bowl from IMP, and stem from Tekin meer ).

Status
Not open for further replies.