***What Are You Smoking?*** (November, 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
24 Fresh Rossi Pipes
2 Fresh Former Pipes
12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
1 Fresh Clarin Clay Pipe

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures The English Fragrant in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Watching Field of Dreams, one of my favorite movies. Also, in awe of getting The Beatles Anniversary Edition of the White Album for my birthday.

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
A third of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures The English Fragrant in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Watching Field of Dreams, one of my favorite movies. Also, in awe of getting The Beatles Anniversary Edition of the White Album for my birthday.
Happy birthday sir!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch with a some fresh strawberries for dessert, and am now smoking HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Status
Not open for further replies.