***What Are You Smoking?*** (November, 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTom

Lifer
Oct 20, 2019
Liverpool, UK.
About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a black acrylic tapered stem. Drawing a private commission.
Excuse me for asking Jim, but do have any of your work you ever share on forums or online, I love the work of my artist friends & I would love to see some of your work if we may.

MrTom

Lifer
Oct 20, 2019
Liverpool, UK.
MrTom I hope you have good ventilation I don't mean to be a downer but tobacco smoke is very very bad for doggies!
Maybe in theory from the politically correct modern person, but may I say all my dogs have enjoyed our family life together with smoking & they had happy family lives with no apparent harm. They have had always had lots of love, exercise & outdoor fresh air, like myself & many pipe & tobacco smokers have experienced. More harm to the birds & bees & dogs & all, from vehicle oil pollution may I say. The birds & bees aren't killed off by humble tobacco & healthy outdoor lifestyles. Excuse me for saying.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Excuse me for asking Jim, but do have any of your work you ever share on forums or online, I love the work of my artist friends & I would love to see some of your work if we may.

If you google my name, you'll see a ton of stuff. I also have an album of some drawings at my Facebook page. I can't remember if we are friended there, but if not, and you have an account there, send me a request.

MrTom

Lifer
Oct 20, 2019
Liverpool, UK.
If you google my name, you'll see a ton of stuff. I also have an album of some drawings at my Facebook page. I can't remember if we are friended there, but if not, and you have an account there, send me a request.
Thanks so much Jim, I'm thoroughly impressed so far, love honest art, friend request sent from SG Thomas & Citizen Tom, (in between family FB pages), a man's art is the measure of a man's soul...

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Maybe in theory from the politically correct modern person, but may I say all my dogs have enjoyed our family life together with smoking & they had happy family lives with no apparent harm. They have had always had lots of love, exercise & outdoor fresh air, like myself & many pipe & tobacco smokers have experienced. More harm to the birds & bees & dogs & all, from vehicle oil pollution may I say. The birds & bees aren't killed off by humble tobacco & healthy outdoor lifestyles. Excuse me for saying.
Mr.Tom I didn't mean to offend. I just worry about it with our dogs and cats and try not to smoke in the house without ventilation. I read a few articles about it so I guess I scared myself...

again I am not questioning your or your care of Tim I know you love him! You are absolutely right about pollution etc I just care a lot for animals.

MrTom

Lifer
Oct 20, 2019
Liverpool, UK.
Mr.Tom I didn't mean to offend. I just worry about it with our dogs and cats and try not to smoke in the house without ventilation. I read a few articles about it so I guess I scared myself...

again I am not questioning your or your care of Tim I know you love him! You are absolutely right about pollution etc I just care a lot for animals.
Thank you for your genuine concern sir, but I feel there are so many scare stories on tobacco, diet , exercise etc. that sometimes common sense & healthy, balanced, normal lifestyle lose it to money making health gurus creating scare theories to line their own pockets. The real bad guys with their vested interests tend to create scapegoats...like poor put upon pipe smokers leading a moderate healthy lifestyle. Thanks again for your concern, but rest assured myself, Tim & my Zebra Finch Sparky & the many pets I have had are grateful for the mutual love of all pet lovers....????️?

Status
Not open for further replies.