PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericthered

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2014
Suffolk, VA
2004 McClellands Christmas Cheer in my Larocca Pisa P01.
pipeproject29-600x400.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with MacBaren Virginia Blend in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
First ever bowl of Prince Albert from a pouch in a monstrous Tinderbox blasted bent. It's a sitter with a weird protuberance at the front of the bowl, for self defense? :crazy:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Amphora Virginia in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.
Been listing in the wrong month because I'm goofy. Earlier, I smoked:
MacBaren Virginia Blend in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

C&D Blockade Runner 2002 quarter bend sandblasted Stanwell Golden Danish 139 with a black vulcanite stem.

GLP Jack Knife RR in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Frederick Tranter Comfort of Bath in a 1976 black rough carved Pioneer Meerschaum Oom Paul with a brown acrylic stem.

G&H Conniston Cut Plug in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

G&H Brown Cavendish in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque with a black vulcanite stem.

D&R Three Sails in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Paul Olsen Dark Flake MOB in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.