PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Next to last bowlful of Mcclelland Coyote Classic in a Kaywoodie Ruf-Tone. Screw in stem. Ugliest rustication I've ever seen. Smokes great though! 11473Not sure what to call this shape but it looks like a small Author to me. Does an Author have to be fat? The bend in the shank makes it decidedly not a Prince.
I think I'll miss the Coyote more than the Frogs.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Next to last bowlful of Mcclelland Coyote Classic in a Kaywoodie Ruf-Tone. Screw in stem. Ugliest rustication I've ever seen. Smokes great though! View attachment 11473Not sure what to call this shape but it looks like a small Author to me. Does an Author have to be fat? The bend in the shank makes it decidedly not a Prince.
I think I'll miss the Coyote more than the Frogs.
Hell yeah that's ugly...you should add it to out ugliest pipe list!

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
Enjoyed a bowl of Rattray’s Exotic Passion on drive home from the beach. Gentlemen, this ain’t just another aromatic that you tolerate so you can hear others say that smells good. This is a good smoke with a pleasant aftertaste. If I could buy it by the pound like I have Old Gowrie, I would.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Grasmere Flake in a Meer...
ZWMUGZx.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, salmon and green peas dinner with vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. Now smoking year 2010 McClelland Pebblecut in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style Watching an old Captain and the Kids cartoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.