PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
C&D's Captain Bob's Ship's Mate Blend. The first in the series of three blends. While Captain Bob's Blend is the flagship with artwork, Ship's Mate is the first blend that was completed with C&D. Captain Bob's Blend took much longer (two and a half years longer due to its complexity). Ship's Mate is very different in that it is a Burley Base with a refined modern aromatic that does not interfere with the Burley Cavendish tobacco. Wonderful for those around you while exquisite for the Burley lover. Substantial nicotine content, as well. COnsider ordering it from C&D direct in "pressed-brownie" form. Only available by direct order from C&D. I recommend that you Specify Captain Bob's Ship's Mate Blend "pressed in a one pound tin".

click on picture to enlarge:

I am smoking SMB in the Bob Hayes Original made for me just for this Blend. It is a Rusticated 6 and 1/2 inch Cutty and extremely light weight and very comfortable in a jaw clench.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Local B&M hand-blended Ultimate in my Royal Duke Grabow. It's a little like 1-Q but it has something that makes it a little more rough around the edges and adds a little "meat" to the smoke. Still very mellow and has a pleasant room note that gets compliments from those around you. The Vitamin-N is low, but it does relax you quite well by the last quarter of the bowl.
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.