PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
Clive James in his own words...

On a South Bank Show interview with Harold Pinter: "It was exactly like getting blood from a stone, except that stones do not smoke. Pinter smoked all the time. You could tell that the interview was edited down from hours of film because in every shot Pinter had a fresh Balkan Sobranie in his hand. In the tight head-shots there was so much smoke pouring up from the bottom of the screen that you began wondering if his trousers were on fire." The Crystal Bucket

f5rd2hy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 24, 2017
NV
Andrew Yancy #2

28185972.jpg

psychpipes

Can't Leave
Sep 4, 2013
Nature Coast of Florida
The Tarantula Keeper's Guide: Comprehensive Information on Care, Housing, and Feeding by Stanley A. Schultz.

It's a basic guide but lots of good information for a beginner keeper like me. I have found an interest in insects and arachnids in recent years. Started beekeeping, loved it. It broke me of my fear of being stung. Now I have 6 lovely little 8-legged ladies I am also keeping. Beautiful and fascinating to feed and observe. Here's my Neoholothele Incei "gold".

blues4goose

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 15, 2019
Bethlehem, PA
Sort of have three books going right now. For personal enjoyment I'm in the middle of House of the Dead by Dostoevsky, Besides that, my fiance lives in Phoenix and I'm in PA, so we read to each other to pass the time. She's reading The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice to me, and I'm reading Peter Camenzind by Hermann Hesse to her. This is of course in addition to the occasional short story by Lovecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.