PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

theboz

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2013
United States
Well we have a "What are you smoking" and a "What are you listening to", so I figured it can't hurt to have a "What are you drinking".
-And from my proofreading I need to slow down... but Im drinking Bernheim Original Kentucky Wheat Whiskey

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
Uncarbonated English ale at 13% ABV. Not a great beer, but I have 5 gallons... so I'm drinking it. The rest of the batch is conditioning.

dlattim

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
Believe it or not. Fruit Punch. I'm a recovering alcoholic, fruit punch is as strong as a get! :P

homeatsea

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 6, 2013
Oh, that's a good one that! I have a few more nitro cans of it in the closet.
Yes, my local places usually don't carry it but they had some in last week. Imagine my elation. Bought 16 of the nitro cans.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Well, I am getting married on May 10th so last month my fiancee and I decided to not drink for 3 months until the wedding. Amazing how much $$ we have saved on Date Night and we've both lost of few lbs.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
A double espresso run long. Nice bittersweet, baker's chocolate, notes and a loooooooong finish.
-- Pat

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sorry guys, just ice tea. Had some vino with a Sicilian recipe my wife did for lunch.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
About to head on out to the Scenic City Scotch Society's monthly scotch and whiskey tasting. Loading a pipe with FMC and some Maltese Falcon in another. Should make for a great night.

Status
Not open for further replies.