PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
Hey guys, I am from Muskegon Michigan and looking for a pipe club. I may end up having to start my own. Anyone have something close by or within the state that i could visit to?
Thanks

framitz

Can't Leave
Oct 25, 2013
There is club in Ann Arbor and metro Detroit east. Side and probably in my pleasant. Shel

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
There is also one that is hosted at Indian River Tobacco Traders on 28th street in Grand Rapids. It's called the Gentlemen of the Briar. I live near Saugatuck and go up there when I can.

yellowfan

Lurker
Nov 30, 2013
I'm kind of late updating this conversation.
Gentlemen of the Briar changed it's name to Furniture City Pipe Society in January of 2016 and since then has moved to Indian River Tobacco Traders. We have 40+ members and still meet on the last Monday of every month from 7-11pm.
We have many women pipe smokers who call our club their home.
Please join us at

Indian River Tobacco Traders

608 28th St. SW

Wyoming MI 49509
or catch us on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1677007749254824/

Hey guys, I am from Muskegon Michigan and looking for a pipe club. I may end up having to start my own. Anyone have something close by or within the state that i could visit to?
Thanks

jiujitsubowl , I'd be interested in starting one with you if you haven't yet. I'm west of Lansing and am always looking for fellow pipe smokers. I know it's been 4 years since you posted this but I'm still willing if you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.