Went to a wedding and pipe smoking broke out

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

pappymac

Preferred Member
Feb 26, 2015
Actually we married off our oldest daughter last night. It was a beautiful ceremony held at the marina where they are going to live (she married a charter fishing captain).

Since it was an outdoor wedding, smoking was allowed. This is me and my two sons enjoying our pipes during the reception.

Did I mention my new son-in-law is a charter captain? Looks like someone will be doing some fishing...

iamn8

Preferred Member
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
VERY distinguished Pappy! Congrats to your family! Did you say something about a charter captain? ;)

chasingembers

Preferred Member
Nov 12, 2014
Very jealous of the facial hair! Fine looking group of gentlemen, indeed, you must be a very proud pappy!

warren

Preferred Member
Sep 13, 2013
Nice shot! You all look so extinguished together. Distinguished, I should write, distinguished.
The picture raises a question though. Just how many great cooks are there in the clan? :worship:

pappymac

Preferred Member
Feb 26, 2015
We were all smoking Molte Doce. I was smoking a Giubileo de 'Oro. One son had a Mr. Brog and th other son was smoking a Nording.

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
Yeah, the father of the bride looks super. Dapper would be too pallid a word. Maybe fashionista. Great hat, great suit, and the pipes are the top finishing touch.