PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
Harris recently spent six days in state lock-up for drunken and disorderly conduct and making unwanted advances toward a small farm animal, but fortunately, he was released today and has returned to the forum. I am also told that he got along fabulously with his bunkmate, Bubba, and now they are the best of friends.
Please, let's welcome Harris back.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Just can't keep Harris away from those Rhode Island Reds now can you?! Good to have you back Harris!

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Harris,
It was great getting to know you ... sorry you didn't have a longer stay!
Love,
Bubba

vigil

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2013
Was he relegated to the Missouri School of Engineering and Mining?
The school motto there is "Where the Men, are Men, The Women are Few, and the Sheep are Nervous"

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Harris was gone??? Nobody tells me nothing? Peck you told me Harris was suffering from that dog flu? Feeling soo out of touch.. talk amongst yourselves!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck, I will have you know that I only spent 2 days in the lockup and it was not a small farm animal, go big or go home I say, cows all the way.
Thanks guys it is good to be back. I had my daughters for the last week plus and when they left on Monday I needed some time to catch up with other stuff. My youngest also got me addicted to a TV show and it has 8 seasons so I was hooked on that for a couple of days.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Welcome back Harris. I'm glad you enjoyed time with your children and got caught up on business etc.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
You guys are engaged in random speculation. I know for a fact that the animal most likely found to be sharing the bed of Harris goes by the name of "Brutus". He is a scary beast...

Status
Not open for further replies.