PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanless1

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 14, 2010
Green acres only has 3 available seasons at this time; but im hopeful.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks to all for the welcome back.
Ok, the show is Supernatural. I had never heard of it till my daughter started to make me watch it. It is pretty weird but it is entertaining. I still have 2 more seasons to go and will finish those in a week or so. It is not my typical viewing as I watch mostly sports and movies( love the classics).

boudreaux

Apr 7, 2013
And to think that I thought I was bad, eating two five pound bags of licorice Allsorts... :roll:

bryanf

Jul 16, 2013
I recently got hooked on Breaking Bad, watching on netflix. Never thought I'd like it as I hate tweakers, but it's a great show. Something I can enjoy with my wife, as opposed to her favorite crap reality shows....We watch an episode or two each night and it's fun.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I watched all 8 seasons and up to show 9 in season 9 so far... It's really really good! If you like that show, you will love "Lost Girl" as well, quite entertaining, except for half of one season, but it ended real well in the last one. It also has the whole supernatural theme going on, kinda like a cross between Supernatural and Witchblade, another great series.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I normally watch series like Game of Thrones, Dexter, Deadwood, The Sopranos, Spartacus, stuff from HBO, Starz and Showtime. I like the cable series much more than regular tv. Since my daughter is only 11 I don't watch those kind of shows with her. She also likes Once Upon a Time, Glee and Sleepy Hollow. When she is here she gets dibs on what we watch so as long as I can keep from watching her cartoons, I don't complain.
Craig, I did watch a few years of SoA but got bored. I tried watching BB but the premise of a drug selling teacher just didn't hook me.

Status
Not open for further replies.