PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
hoosierpipeguy...I was guessing less than 5%.
But whatever # it is sure stands out & gets the attention.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
...just on the forums.
:rofl:
Yeah I guess everyone else has either been banned or is smart enough to remain a lurker.
Actually though, the more I think about it, I'm not sure there is a significant distinction between an asshole and a self-righteous individual.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
[url='http://i.imgur.com/LkLzXR5' t=_self]
LkLzXR5.jpg'
[/url]

Mar 1, 2014
A self-righteousness individual is just an asshole in training.
I’d say the self-righteous man is more like the final form of asshole. He’s so far down the hole (no pun intended) that he can’t even see what he’s truly become. I think Cosmic’s original point is that a bus full of abrasive but honest people is better than one polite man who silently hates everything.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Cosmic, if you provide more precise instructions on how you want the members to respond to your posts .... in all likelihood, we'll ignore you, as usual, and post whatever we wish.
Wait, Cosmic posted something?

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
I have one city policeman living out in the county in my neighborhood (he’s out of jurisdiction here).
My wife says I’m being paranoid, but I swear he always slows waaaay down (nearly to a full stop) and watches my when I’m smoking on the front porch. Yep, you caught me! I’m casually sitting on my front porch smoking some high grade ganja from a briar.
First time it happened I thought “Well next the Sheriffs department will show up.” I kid you not, 20 minutes later a deputy drove by. I still had my pipe going, my nose in my Kindle. I waved and he waved back, kept on going. Coincidence? I THINK NOT! lol j/k
(I know y’all think I’m paranoid too! I’m keeping a list of names you bunch of spies!!!)
Seriously, I’m wanting to video it. Kinda weird, but oh well.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
^ The poor guys are just trying to meet their quota. Can't you be a good citizen and help them out?
I mean, come on, how much effort would it take to break some law these days?
You're not paranoid, you're just lazy.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
lol!
I’m not lazy! I hired a PI to check on my wife. He came back a couple weeks later and said she’s not up to anything.
Which means one thing: He’s “in on it” too!
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.