PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

derekflint

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2017
Kids nowadays just purposely do stupid things..just because they make no sense. Like that jackass movie... the dumber the better!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
A word of advice: Buy all the Tide Pods that you can. You will soon be able to double your money on eBay. Same thing happened when they discontinued phosphate dishwasher detergent.

davek

Mar 20, 2014
Everything always falls to money. Drug scares, even fake ones, can garner votes (worth money) or at least payment for an article.
Pot became legal in Colorado because they saw the chance to make tax money. If it is cracked down on by the feds, it will be because property seizure and enforcers salaries are profitable.
Side effect/benefit profile of any substance is secondary.
Drugs are of course all bad, albeit to various degrees. This include tobacco of course.

sumusfumus

Jul 20, 2017
New York City
Some even suck the smoldering end of a rolled paper tube, inhale burning plant leaves, and other volatilized toxic chemicals, to the point of inducing deadly cancer to corrupt their lungs.....
Go figure.
Frank

NYC

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Will these imbeciles have to pay a higher premium for their medical coverage now that it is known that they are mongoloids
444454_067.jpg

menuhin

Oct 21, 2014
In this era, especially for the generations who are addict to the social media and the Internet,

people usually mistakes popularity as truth, and as correct and cool things to do, to imitate.
The "forbidden snacks" challenge is just one of those dangerous ideas. There were viral ideas, e.g. taking selfies in certain poses on the edge of the roof top of a skyscraper, that led to many cases of instant death of these follow-the-trend teenagers.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
I don’t see the harm in college kids eating tide pods. As long as they haven’t reproduced yet, they would seem to be doing the gene pool a favor. That Darwin chap was really on to something!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Kids nowadays just purposely do stupid things..just because they make no sense
I'd agree if you took out "nowadays"... Hasn't it always been thus?
Main difference, double or triple the number of kids, and proliferation of ways to publicize whose done the stupidest thing.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
Damn kids got it made, nowadays.
When I was a kid, we had to eat Tide straight out of the box!

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I think it's more the interweb. A kid in Anchorage/Chicago/Moscow can do a stupid, put it up on social media and, pretty soon he's being imitated or one upped all over the world. Being a teenaged doofus is very competitive.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I used to enjoy building plastic models from kits, though I graduated to building airplanes, ships, and a pirate musket out of wood and other materials that I designed myself. When using the glue with plastic kits, I always enjoyed the smell, that distinctive twang, but it never occurred to me to huff it.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
The scent of warm blue mimeograph ink is a little slice of heaven today's kids will never get to experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.