PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
How well's your boat situated for erm, ...extra cargo? (-;

Just think of the grand American traditions you could be a part of Philip.
You and your ship on a moonless night sea.

Coming and going with none the wiser 'cept for the fellow brothers of the leaf giving fire to their bowls as your wake signals a "Farewell til next time boys" to em'.
You would need an eye-patch I s'pose.

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
Well, OTD, the islands I grew up in were known for smuggling. Maybe I could start a new business.
No, on second thought, the last I checked there were still laws on the books against that, too.

Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
From the article Kevin cites above
“Pipe smoking for us is not a way to get a nicotine fix, but a social activity where we collect pipes, talk about pipes, and smoke different kinds of tobacco,” Mr. Guss said. “And we have to be in a whole separate nation, on a reservation, to do it.”
Sad commentary that.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
I live in wa and I can't order from pipes and cigars. But I can order from all the other websites...and I have Baccy sent to me all the time from ppl and the web stores.

rlunderhill

Can't Leave
Jan 10, 2012
As long as people keep voting these idiots in office, they get what they get. I used to live in Puyallup Washington while I worked for Boeing in Auburn Washington. It wasn't such a Mommy State back then (1979-1984). But, It's full of Morons that want to govern every facet of your life now. :crazy:
I currently live in Minnesota. It's the state where nothing is allowed. I didn't gain any ground moving here. :idea:
The Internet sales tax is about to become law here in Minnesota. I just ordered 3 boxes of my favorite EL REY DEL MUNDO cigars from JR Cigars and 6 pounds of my favorite pipe tobacco from Smokingpipes.com for my cellar. That with what I have on hand, should last me a while. The Tobacco sales tax is a killer in Minnesota. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.