PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
Had a bit of Christmas money and blew it all on tobacco, got about 3lbs total! To tins of Warhorse ready cut included. My first impression of this blend has been great. I get somewhere between Irish Flake and a mild Lakland from the topping, but find it rather enjoyable. Does anyone else draw the Lakeland comparison? All in all I found it to be a really nice smoke.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
In a good way, right? Right?
m76-04.jpg

piper64

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 21, 2018
Northern Ireland
When I was young I wanted an Erector Set from Bazooka Joe. Now I'm older I need one from my doctor. . Funny how life goes full circle :rofl:

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I used to collect the coupons from Bazooka Joe but living in the UK you couldn't do anything with the things due to Exchange Controls (circa 1973) I seem to remember giving them to an American kid who was visiting from Chicago so maybe he got the 'Erector Set' although it was never called an 'Erector Set' in the U.K. Funnily enough I remember a chum of mine spoofed The Times of London birth section with the following announcement.....'Mr & Mrs Rection announce the birth of their son Hugh G Rection'. I was surprised he got it through as The Times can normally spot these spoofs from miles away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.