PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Cosmic, I never got any emails either, and when I checked my order history there was nothing. I checked Paypal too, but there was no charge or any evidence of the order there either. I didn't imagine I ordered it, but I can't find anything.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
From Stan:

All you guys who tried but didn't get to use the PCTHANKS 20% discount, were shorted by accident. Call them today and you will get the discount. I got mine at check out last night.
Many Thanks!! This worked for me..... :)

They say that they'll get more in, but after having waited a year or more, I figured at the speed of production if you get left out before this first wave passes, you'll be waiting another year.

I'm glad that they didn't sell out, and I encourage everyone to be quick on the draw, or get left waiting another year. Buy lots, and buy quickly.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
OK, so it now turns out that some errant tobacco elf in the P&C warehouse accidentally threw the switch on sales a bit prematurely. Not sure if they will be shipping these orders out or cancelling them. My apologies, this isn't what we had planned.

Gnome1-vi.jpg
Blame This Guy

I received a shipping notice this morning. If they cancel, I might get angry. I've waited patiently, click clicking every morning and throughout the day thinking about that bar flavor and firecracker injuries condorlovertalksabout. I've planned, I've paid off cards, moved money around, informed my wife, my kids, my dogs, the damned goat about a package of WarHorse bars that if they don't arrive....
Breath, breath 1, 2, 3, ok... you're f'n with me, aren't you Woods?

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Well guys, mine was just delivered and all in good shape. :nana:
Now the Green has a smell akin to and sorry for this but a "moth ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.