PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Tired of the political campaigns? Well Standard Tobacco is providing you with two new candidates to consider. On November 8th you can buy either War Horse Bar in the red tin or War Horse Green - the non partisan choice brought to you from Pipes and Cigars!
Title changed at OP's request ~Cosmic

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Both War Horse Green and War Horse Bar are being released on November 8th at 4 PM Eastern Time so after two years eight months and heaven knows how many days its available to you lot for purchase - enjoy!

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
I don't want to interfere with free market commerce, but can some of you NOT buy twenty tins. I'd like to be able to try the damn tobacco too! :nana:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I voted early here in N.C., so now I can concentrate on this, something that's really important.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Two questions, will these only be available through p&c, or will other internationally friendly firms like 4noggins get to sell them as well?

Out of the two fine candidates you have to choose from, which tobacco do you think would best suit them? Viewing from afar I'd say both Hilary & trump have 'merde de cheval' written all over them. Just as well we have a high standard of tobacco as opposed to the poor standard of politicians available.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
"War Horse Green and War Horse Bar,

Tobaccos fit for a king or tsar,

Try a bowl and I'll tell you what,

This stuff will knock you on your butt."
Rhymin' Russ

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
I hope to get me greasy paws on some warhorse.

I have a high nic tolerance so we'll see who kicks who!

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Are these aromatics? Never tried the original War Horse.
No, they're certified ass kickers.
I don't want to interfere with free market commerce, but can some of you NOT buy twenty tins. I'd like to be able to try the damn tobacco too!
That would be a refreshing change, but there are a lot of obsessives who have been waiting and waiting by their computer, abandoning their lives and families in their maniacal pursuit of nicotine poisoning. They're not going to limit themselves to a puny 20 tins.
Congrats on getting the stuff out the door. Will there be more production runs?

Status
Not open for further replies.