PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
I can't buy war horse bar because it's out of stock online and the normal war horse was kind of a typical every day English blend that was over priced. Still interested in a bar/plug version though.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Will my team be plowing*?? That is, are you chaps heading to Las Vegas next week??
* Reference to a classic poem; keep minds elevated!

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Gentlemen. we will not be in Las Vegas but the release of both blends is scheduled for 4:00 PM Eastern time on November 8.Be kind to each other and only order 20 tins apiece.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I will check with Pipes and Cigars today to see if they have opened the pre-order link so you can get your orders in before the kick off date. Believe you me when I say this stuff is 'da sh*t' and you will be addicted after one bowl full. I know I am and I smoke some pretty questionable blends as you all well know.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
We talked about going to the Vegas show again. I had a great time there last year, handing out Standard Tobacco blends by the bucket load. But with the new FDA regs, those free samples are now illegal. That would leave us standing behind a table for two days, with a bunch of empty "show" tins, telling you that you really, really, really should try the stuff that should be in these tins. Not a very effective use of our time.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Dan we couldn't see the point of 'scratch and sniff' pictures of tobacco especially after the Chicago Pipe Show 'Free Car Air Freshner' cards we handed out so your car would smell like the Chicago Pipe Show for a week. We had a couple of people complaining they didn't work! :rofl:

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
No menthol? Then why does the government even care? NO Menthol? NO Menthol? But I wanted a cool smoke without using better techniques or a quadruple calabash.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Which can be a trigger word for some folks
Exactly. Which is why I'm saying that there isn't any menthol in it.
We did add old cigarette butts, lead paint chips and top soil from Love Canal. though.

Status
Not open for further replies.