PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Congrats on getting the stuff out the door. Will there be more production runs?
What we've received is less than half the initial order, so much more is coming, and if early sales are really strong (which we expect), we'll place another order well before the first run is gone.
Russ

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Two questions, will these only be available through p&c, or will other internationally friendly firms like 4noggins get to sell them as well?
Any licensed tobacco retailer in the US can buy these tobaccos for resale. We already know that SmokingPipes is on board.
Russ

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I may get only a couple of tins to share with the pipe club members. I'm leaving the rest for you guys to fight over. That being said, this is NOT a one off production run. We plan to be in it for the long run.

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
but can some of you NOT buy twenty tins. I'd like to be able to try the damn tobacco too!

:lol:

I always have the same thought myself when I read about a new interesting blend.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
See Pipes & Cigars finally published my review of War Horse Green which I described as like "Having a bottle of anisette driven through your skull with an 18 Lb club hammer!".

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Wow, to bad the choices aren't of the quality that The two Warhorses will be. I vote for both. :clap:

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I enjoy the Warhorse Ready Rub, but the small sample of the new blend I tried at the Chicago Pipe Show exceeded my Nic tolerance. I hope y'all do good.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
For those who were fortunate enough to try the prototype War Horse Bar at Chicago this year:

The production version has Mo'.

Mo' flavor, mo' balance, mo' nic hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.