PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

love2smoke

Lurker
Jan 1, 2014
Just wondering if anyone here has any info or owns any Vincenzo pipes? I have the 424, and its been great so far. Once I got a cake built up its very enjoyable to smoke. I just cant seem to find any info on them anywhere!

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Nothing in Pipedia, other than "Vincenzo Lombardi", a Brebbia second.
It's obviously modeled after a Peterson System pipe. Is the bit vulcanite or acrylic?

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Sounds like an inexpensive (I assume) alternative to a System pipe for those who prefer an acrylic stem.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Take a good smoking pipe where you find it, love2smoke. This isn't one of the big names in

Italian pipes, but it looks pretty well made.

love2smoke

Lurker
Jan 1, 2014
I was so happy with my first Vincenzo I decided to grab myself another one today, along with a tin of Sunset Breeze to break it in. First smoke had quite a bit of bite, but I think that was my fault as I like to really billow out the smoke at times. What a wonderful aroma that tobacco has!
Heres the new addition

Also, I guess Vincenzo has their own Pipe tobacco as well. Was a sign on the display case offering free samples to take home, so I graciously accepted :) Probably just bowl or so in each baggy. All aeromatics.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I especially like Peterson Irish Whiskey because the flavoring is not obtrusive and really lets the good

Virginia tobacco come through. The new pipe looks great.

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
I really like the look of you second pipe. Remember: the best pipe is one that's in your hand and with a full bowl whatever anyone thinks!

Enjoy!
Shutterbug

Status
Not open for further replies.