PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

donjgiles

Lifer
Apr 14, 2018
Rest in peace....
https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/sante-giuliani-obituary?pid=193186032&fbclid=IwAR2u77c1j94Jdg4bUTG_XpHT0FmU1IUrmirZwPpGfHpGEIq4p4MHdLdmStw
Don

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Rest in Peace Banjo. I'm going to miss your "Keeping it Smokey" posts.

Jan 8, 2013
Damn... just damn.
Brothers.... it's only right that we give Fish a proper send off. And I believe, for us anyway, that means loading one of our favorite pipes (whether it's a cob or a S.Bang) with one of our favorite blends, and "keep it smokey" as he often said.
May you rest in peace, Fishbanjo.

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
How can the loss of someone I've never met in person hit me like this?
RIP fishnbanjo - we'll keep it smokey for you from here.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Brothers.... it's only right that we give Fish a proper send off. And I believe, for us anyway, that means loading one of our favorite pipes (whether it's a cob or a S.Bang) with one of our favorite blends, and "keep it smokey" as he often said.
Definitely have to fire one up in his honor. Does anyone know if he had a favorite blend/blends or pipe shapes?

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
I am saddened, but not shocked...he was a hero, a true hero...He, like many of his brothers in arms, paid the ultimate price for his efforts in Viet Nam. He was always a man whom despised advertising what he did for others...he enjoyed his pipes and tobacco, and he enjoyed the companionship of the forums.

He will be missed...a man of rare talent...he gave it all...to his country and his friends...I like to think I was blessed to have known him...he was a truly special person....as I said before, he will be missed.
Rest in peace, brother.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Sante was a truly generous and sharing gentleman. I enjoyed casting bamboo fly rods with him. The whole angling community is forever indebted to him for setting up the forum dedicated to cane fly rods. I think I knew him before he and I got into pipes, which he did with his characteristic diligence, passion and exquisite taste. I had planned to do a road trip to Maine this summer to share in our two passions (I don't play banjos) but there is another opportunity squandered. RIP Sante - we will all miss you.
hp and tl

les

Status
Not open for further replies.