PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
I have mentioned that I am reading the Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss. The first two books are out, and are highly recommended by me. Just be warned, the slow 100ish pages at the beginning of The Name of the Wind are well worth the rest of the 800 pages of enjoyment.
Anyway, into book two (The Wise Man's Fear), and as a lot of this series takes place at the University (basically....Wizard School) I have decided if I ever get to teach AND name a college course of my own, I want to name it as the crazy professor in this book named his:
"An Introduction to Not Being a Stupid Jackass"

sergemoat

Can't Leave
Oct 15, 2011
I think much of the world would benefit from such a class, given the curriculum is in any way related to the name.

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
I think much of the world would benefit from such a class, given the curriculum is in any way related to the name.
I agree with sergemoat. Today is my first day at the local community college and although my course name is not that creative or funny, I wouldn't hesitate to join a class named that! :D

cynyr

Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Those are GREAT books, and highly recommended. Can't wait for the last of the trilogy!

Status
Not open for further replies.