PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2011
Louisiana, USA
Hobie, I do have a locan B&M that I frequent, but I didn't know about them when I first placed my order. It took me a little while to find them. They're who I go to now for most of my needs.

mjtannen, what's C&D?

maduroman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 15, 2010
corniel and diehl the spelling could be off.
i use smokingpipes.com

most times i8 have an email from them within minutes of an order being accepted with a person and phone number who to contact if i have a problem. AND you get real time ups info with them.
i also use pipesandcigars.com

they too are excelent with comunication with you. email after the order i8s accepted and an email when it ships.
both of these recieve my highest recomendations.

echopipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2011
I agree piplesandcigars are great. So is smoking pipes. I went back to smokingpipes because I love that they give a free sample. : ) my local(ish) store is pretty $$ so even with shipping I usally come out ahead. And just the point of paying almost double for a tin, I almost rather pay for shipping. How is your local store?

viceroy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 22, 2010
i think online ordering is a crap shoot, i like pipesandcigars but i have heard of bad things happening to orders.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Only had one mix up from pipesandcigarrs.com. Got two boxes of PS navy flake instead of one of Navy and one of bullseye. Not a problem though I just gave them a call to make sure that their inventory didn't get screwed up and ordered the bullseye next time.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
I'd also recommend 4noggins. Rich is very competitive on his prices for major brands in addition to his house blends and John Patton's blends which are excellent.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
I am a Pipesandcigars.com guy all the way... I have made 8 orders of tobacco (big and small), 3 of a single pipe, and 2 for pipes and tobacco together. So 13 orders total and not a single mix up! Also I have made 4 orders that went directly to someone else, and I just assume they got their tobacco :D
Of course I have made single orders from almost every sponsor and have never had a single problem!!!

echopipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2011
As I said before I have placed my last 2 orders at smoking pipes because of their wonderful free samples. But I have to give major props to pipesandcigars for a problem I had. I bought a mac-queen ranger pipe from them and the bowl split straight away. They replaced the pipe in 3 days! And I live in Los Angeles. Wonderful customer service.

charlie

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2011
Louisiana, USA
Just thought I'd update. I've had the package for a week yesterday. I've written emails and left messages. No one answers my calls or emails or calls me back. I'm giving them till tuesday and then I'm sending it back. Not sure what it's called, but I'm sending it so they have to sign for it. If I don't get a full refund, I"m going to my bank with the receipt to dispute the charges. Wish me luck all!

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
If you use the postal service, I would use certified mail and return receipt. It'll add about $5 to the total postage, but well worth it. If they have a physical address for returns, you can also use UPS or FedEx. The tracking is much better with them than USPS. Both offer ground service.

Status
Not open for further replies.