PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Personally, I believe that the History Channel should change its name to "Complete Bullshit" channel. Look, "let's look for Hitler in another place where we will find absolutely no evidence of him being there."
and:
As someone who reads non-fiction, I find the "History Channel" less credible than Beavis and Butthead reruns.
I beg to differ! I mean Youtube has got everything I like to watch, and listen to. I mean, it's got Everything. It's a world unto itself. So what if the videos stretch a fact or two? It's free, and it's stupid, and I like that! Most importantly, it was how I learned about *ump, and Ill never forget the favor of that education. Who else tells the truth of the pyramids, and how those several ton stones were lifted into place other than with the help of alien spacecraft? Then too search on "most isolated" and you get a lot of thrilling footage, one with a lighthouse with barely enough space to stand, surely one of the most isolated and smallest islands on earth, so isolated you need a permit from Estonia to visit it. Then too there is a tribe on some island in India's sway inhabited by natives that are very aggressive, having killed two company men fishing too close to shore for clams. I need to know this! I'd planned on clam-fishing myself but now know one place I shouldn't go even if they do have world-class clams.
i've been watching the channel a great deal since last July when I turned on to popping videos.
So you see, Youtube and its content are indeed world class. It's free, and anyone can post their stuff, and they do. And it's really stupid and it's for me! I love Youtube! Youtube is Eternal, and it's stupid and it's free, and for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.