PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
My living room wall is a mess so I decided to put in some cabinets. Got the first part done and I think it turned out nice.

The previous mess:

Upper cabinets done:

Left a little room for pipes but haven't settled on the final display.

Left side:

Right side:

I got more lights to put on top that stick out a little plus lower cabinets with glass countertop and side shelves.

Happy so far with the Ikea cabinets but shopping there sucks royally.

geo4

Might Stick Around
Sep 19, 2019
Amazing! If the first picture is a mess, I'm not sure what that makes my living room...

Well done!

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
My pipe cabinet/drawers are from Ikea. I enjoy shopping at Ikea...it's the assembly I dislike.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Awesome! A fellow whiskey buff I see......you got some good ones in there. I love me some Jura (Superstition in particular), Willet as well, especially the pot still reserve.

Reactions: shanez

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Very nice. I noticed your Talisker 10, my favorite scotch. Looks like a great spot for a dram and a pipe.

Reactions: shanez

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Awesome! A fellow whiskey buff I see......you got some good ones in there. I love me some Jura (Superstition in particular), Willet as well, especially the pot still reserve.

I have some Willet pot still somewhere. In the picture is their estate bottled 4 year rye which is fantastic stuff.

I love Jura but sadly their Diurach's Own (middle bottle) is no longer available. If it hits the market again for a reasonable price I'll be grabbing a half dozen or so.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Seems like you have a ton of space for potables. You either have a drinking problem or a lot of friends.:)

What are these "friends" you speak of? ?

It takes me a year or two to get through some of my higher end bottles, even sharing with friends, so they tend to build up. Also, I buy when deals come around. Prices are only going up and I might not have the money I have now in the future. I'm cellaring...

Reactions: aquadoc
Status
Not open for further replies.