Update On My Dog Shadow!! Great Update :)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

marine33

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2014
Hello all, well I took Shadow in to the vet today just to have her looked over and make sure she is not dehydrated. Well she is doing GREAT!! The Vet said wow what a come back. In fact she said I'm giving her 85-90% chance she will pull through. She have a couple more shots and said we want her to start eatinannngn. I know we're not out of the woods yet but we can see the field!! Lol. I can not thank you all for the kind posts and prayers. Even though she is 1 year old as of 2 days ago she is my best friend. When I first got her they have her a parvo shot and dis temper so I thought she was good. I did not know she needed booster or 3 shots of it. Wish they would of told me when she had her rabies. I or we are forever indebted to you all. The power of prayer is truly amazing. I wil post some pics soon and tell you on e we are back to normal. Again thank you.

One happy Marine33----Richard

Even Peck said something nice!! Lol kidding Peck ;)

Jan 8, 2013
Glad to hear it, I have been worrying about this since you first posted. It's relieving to know things are looking so good.

barleynbaccy

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Congrats dude, same thing happend to me with my beagle. I didn't know she needed a follow up to her lyme shot. With as bad as lyme disease is in Maryland we lucked out. Im sure you guys will get many more years.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey, terrific! I hope she's back in appetite very soon. What a gal.

brudnic1

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2012
Glad to hear the good news. We have two dogs and think of them as family.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
So happy to hear this!!
Great job keeping up with the fluids and vet visits Richard! :clap:

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Very happy to hear Shadow is doing so well. She has many years ahead of her. My dog passed back in March...she was almost 14. I had adopted her from a shelter when she was 6 months old. She had a full life and I still miss her. May Shadow have a long, full life as well.

marine33

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2014
Thank you to everyone! It makes me feel like I am blessed to have found you all and this fourm!

gregprince

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2014
Great news. Sounds like Shadow is going to make it. I just lost my Akita to cancer and was praying for Shadow. Our dogs are part of the family. Enjoy your time together.

Status
Not open for further replies.