PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfrank

Lurker
Jul 25, 2011
Hello again,
I have just joined this forum - from the members introduction directly to my first topic here: I am currently working on a project for the University of Applied Sciences in Switzerland, naturally on the topic of preferences in pipe smoking.
We are conducting a survey on this and it would be great to get some further insights. Here you can access the online Survey http://ww3.unipark.de/uc/Studenten_HSW/3907/ It needs only 5 minutes to complete the questions - all anonymously of course.
Also, if someone has or knows other academic work on pipe smoking, to share, I would be highly interested! Thanks a lot!
cheers

Dave

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
Hi dfrank, i have just filled in your questionaire hope the results are what your looking for by the end of the research.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
Finis! A fait accomplis.... While enjoying a large bowl of Shortcut to "you guys know what", accompanied by beautiful music via Pandora internet radio. Good smokin' wishes to all brothers today.

dfrank

Lurker
Jul 25, 2011
Thank you very much, I am looking forward to evaluating the data and will post the results here.

Jul 15, 2011
Finished. Always willing to help out in the name of science. Let me know if you need someone to wear a tin foil hat or attach electrodes to their toenails.

Status
Not open for further replies.