PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasongone

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 23, 2011
illegal to order a legal product on line and have it shipped to your house? at the same time you can go to many places in the state to buy said product?

wow... that's stupid.

...that's government...

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
"Lawful Stupid" is how I phrase it. My home state of Tejas just notifed an online absinthe distributor out of New Jersey that they were no longer allowed to ship to texas. Loonks like it's time for a change in voting around here. We've had a few rats in need of flushing out for awhile now.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Philip's recommendation for the Tacoma Tinder Box and Kirsten's Pipes in Seattle at the Fishermen's Terminal are good ones. I've been to both shops. They pretty much just carry their own blends, but as Philip said, ask them to order special for you.
:laughat:

@kamikazesasquatch

"I love my fed-ex guy cause he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it...and he's always on time." - Mitch Hedberg
Mitch was hilarious.
Guys, I suggest being careful describing details of certain things in a public forum. Especially a forum that has grown into one of the biggest and busiest.
If any anti-tobacco entities want to do research there is a good possibility they will be reading this site.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Kevin
while I totally understand what you are saying and agree with you, if the "anti's" do read this hopefully they see jasongone's comment.........
illegal to order a legal product on line and have it shipped to your house? at the same time you can go to many places in the state to buy said product?
and realize the stupidity of many of these laws......

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
I am also sure that all "suggestions" posted here are purely written tongue in cheek...... our members would never knowingly suggest that anyone breaks any laws in regards to pipe smoking or obtaining pipe tobaccco.............................

billm67

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2011
Camp Hill, PA
Is this for real???? I cannot believe that there is such a stupid law on the books. Aren't there enough criminals without coming up with new ways to make criminals out of regular folks?

hnryclay

Can't Leave
Jan 9, 2012
Resurrection of a buried post... In any case I invite all of you to move to Virginia, we can't smoke in bars but tobacco is everywhere, and it is CHEAP!!!

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
@pawpaw

chances of repealing the law is pretty good

we have used www.chnge.org a couple times to defeat anti smoking laws in indiana.

sign up and creat a potition and post the link here for all of us to sign. put preasure on the elected officials and keep the preasure on them.

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
it was told to me by a fed ex employee that they do not fall under too many federal guidlines they do work with atf dea ect on some things they are not looking for tobacco going to a state that restrects tobacco comming in from internet sales ect they are looking for drugs and moonshiners who are shipping via fed ex and ups

terry

Oct 7, 2011
I just watched a video on youtube from a guy who lives in washington state...he was reviewing tobacco that he just recieved in the mail from Milantobacco.com.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Washington State ... nice place to visit. Really, the Seattle Pikes Market, the underground walking tour, and so forth.

But I wouldn't want to live there.

kanaia

Feb 3, 2013
The eastside of the Cascades is more arid than the westside. Also less traffic, less people and more open space. The westside in considered the peoples republic of Washington.

Status
Not open for further replies.