UK Tobacconists That Will Ship to Scandinavia?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
4 Fresh Scott Thile Pipes
36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

btp79

Can't Leave
Jan 27, 2018
Sugar Land, TX
I've family in the great frozen north I'll be visiting on our annual trip. All of the UK tobacconists I've seen no longer ship to the US, but I'd like to know if anyone is aware of any that will ship tobacco to other EU countries? Or any European tobacconists that will ship within or to the EU. I've got my eye on some germain and other blends that aren't imported that'd look great in my carry on!
Thank you all!
Billy

workman

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
The Faroe Islands
I checked with some danish pipe smokers about that once. They order from Synjeco (Switzerland), 4noggins (US), Dantobacco (Germany). But it's all subject to customs. Most of them order small quantities, preferably bagged, in order to steer free of inspection. I have no idea if this is the same for the other scandinavian countries. Custom laws aren't the same all over.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
@Btp79 // Mawnansmiff,in regards to Uk based tobacconists they have got to follow them strict rules and based on my experience they no would hardly ship outside of the mainland of the UK no more,nontheless it may be worthwhile noticing Cgars.ltd.co uk has a special program for certain central European & Scandinavian countries to which they may seem to be able to ship at reasonable price,though Finland is not among them).As for the tobacco merchants based in Germany there still are quite a number of shops left who offer worldwide shipping,some of the biggest among them are as the follow,Hacico,DanTabak,EstervalsPfeifenhaus,Tabak24,de,Cigarworld.de.Additionally to aforementioned businesses one may find few tobacconists in Netherlands and Belgium who may be able to ship worldwide as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.