Two Pete's From My Wife

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

davet

Preferred Member
May 9, 2015
My wife generously bought me two new pipes, for no particular reason. I showed her a selection of Pete's and she picked out two. I'm a lucky guy.

Fermoy

Killarney

Very pleased with both of these, not something I would be likely to buy for myself.

drwatson

Preferred Member
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Man whats with the wifes around here lately? I think they are up to something! Congrats on the pipes, great wife you have there!

fadingdaylight

Preferred Member
Jan 8, 2013
Seriously. I don't think my wife would ever contribute to my pipe smoking. You sir, are a lucky man, in respect to both your marriage and your new pipes!

davet

Preferred Member
May 9, 2015
I say you have a "keeper" for a wife.
She puts up with a lot including my other indulgence that is much more expensive than PAD & TAD

jkrug

Preferred Member
Jan 23, 2015
Great looking Petes and I love the Jeep too!
I'm pretty fortunate as well, my wife has bought me a couple new pipes and also encourages me to buy one now and then that catches my eye or for a "special" ocaission. She is also very tolerant of me spending money on my truck...a Ram TRX4. Maybe our wives are related somehow?? :D

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
Nifty Peterson 'dogs! I have a Pete dog from their Around the World series, in honor of Ireland, and it's been a fine pipe. You have a kind and generous hearted wife.

tennsmoker

Preferred Member
Jul 2, 2010
Davet: You are indeed a fortunate man. My wife thinks I should sell all of my pipes and my cellar to buy stuff for the house and pay bills!
Uh, no, is my stock answer.
Lovely pipes!

aldecaker

Preferred Member
Feb 13, 2015
Nice. Love the dark Killarney. I've always liked the extra-chunky cut of an Irish or UK bulldog.